A letter of intent is a significant business document which clarifies and defines plans for an agreement among two or more parties – however, letters of intent rarely legally enforceable. Letters of Intent are used in a variety of different types of businesses and it is key to understand their structure and content as they are generally used to precede significant commitments.
Access to RealDealDocs allows you to read actual letters of intent which have been successfully implemented – and a RealDealDocs membership enables you to download a variety of Letters of Intent in MS Word format so that you can cut, paste and edit to suit your individual needs.
Here are 5 letters of intent currently available on RealDealDocs:
– Power Corp
– Garb Oil Power Corporation
2) LETTER OF INTENT FOR A PROPOSED JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN AMERICAN GREEN ™ (AMERICAN GREEN CORP) AND FUTUREWORLD CORP. (FUTUREWORLD CORP)
– FUTUREWORLD ENERGY, INC..
– American Green Corp
– FUTUREWORLD CORP FUTUREWORLD CORP
– FutureWorld Energy, Inc
– BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC
TRATEGIC INTERNET INVESTMENTS INC
MEC-NARMONT GRUP INSAAT SAN. VE. TIC. LTD. STI
MIDEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, INC.
AL HABEEB & AL MOKAIRESH COMMERCIAL BROKERS (L.L.C.)
Time Lending, California Inc.