Intercompany Agreements (ICAs) are documents used to define how sales or transfers of goods and services by businesses owned by the same company are handled. Similar agreements include Intercompany Notes and Intercompany Services Agreements.
Terms usually covered in intercompany agreements include:
- back and head office services
- cost and revenue sharing
- intellectual property licenses
Here are 4 Intercompany Agreements currently available on RealDealDocs.com:
- Masimo Corp
- SPO2.com, Inc.
Intercompany Services Agreement
- Atari Inc.
- Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Humongous, Inc.
- Infogrames Entertainment SA
- Interactive Data Corp.
- Administrative Agent, Swingline Lender and Issuing Bank
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Igloo Intermediate Corporation
- Igloo Merger Corporation
- Interactive Data Corporation
- Allstate Life Insurance Co.